woensdag 13 augustus 2014

Triumph 650 desertsled/scrambler/tracker/dirtbike update

 
I got a week off, so I got some work done. Mounted a front fender , handle bar and the headlight. Also made a alloy numberplate . All Dirt bike style :). The front end will be lowered a lot.
 Mounted the gas tank and got rid of the side rubber mountings. The petcocks still need to be replaced.



 Remade the shock mounting on the swingarm and started on the rear end. I hope this will be ready Saturday. I reshaped and welded up the holes in the rear fender. I still don't now if I'll buy an old oiltank or                                                                              make one....
Also done some work on the speedtwin and ride a bit. The child diseases are getting solved bit by bit :).
Tomorrow Nofx and Lagwagon on the pukkelpop festival. So no work.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten